Sofia (Sofia = Sofoula = Foula… her Greek nickname) is getting so big. Really!
* She runs.
* She tries to jump (it’s the cutest thing ever, even though she doesn’t get off the ground).
* She talks (mom, dad, eat, sit, bird, hot, cold, yes, no, NO!).
* She has conversations (?) and imaginary parties with her dolls.
* She tells us when she poops… but she’s still scared to use her potty.
* She loves to color and paint.
* She plays well with others (sort of… but she’ll get the hang of it).
* She gives Winnie the Pooh rides on her tricycle.
* She loves to read and look at books.
In all, she is well on her way to be a great big sister! What a joy and privilege to see her grow and learn.