Two great ways to finish off 2010:
First, we’ve been overwhelmed by God’s grace and provision. As we reflect a bit on 2010, we are so thankful for your support and partnership in ministry and life. Really, thank you! We’d love if you’d consider supporting us with a special year-end gift. It’s not too late. Your support would be a huge help to us as we prepare to start 2011 strong!
Give securely online here (via credit card or online banking) – https://wwws.iteams.org/us/ (simply designate your gift to “Brett & Kristin Sanner”)
Send a check to International Teams; 411 W. River Rd; Elgin, IL 60123 (make checks out to “International Teams,” and include a separate note that designates your gift to “Brett & Kristin Sanner”)
Second, I wanted to pass along these “questions to ask for reviewing 2010.” Very helpful. Credit to Brad Lomenick:
Year End Review Questions:
1. What are the 2-3 themes that personally defined 2010 for me?
2. What people, books, accomplishments, or special moments created highlights in 2010?
3. Give yourself a grade from 1-10 in the following areas of focus for 2010: vocationally, spiritually, family, relationally, emotionally, financially, physically, recreationally.
4. What am i working on that is BIG for 2011 and beyond?
5. As I move into 2011, is a majority of my energy being spent on things that drain me or things that energize me?
6. How am I preparing for 10 years from now? 20 years from now?
7. What 2-3 things have I been putting off that I need to execute on before the end of the year?
Happy New Year!! Thanks for being a part of our lives and ministry.