What if you never played by someone else’s rules?
Kevin Kelley and his Bruins have been in the news quite a bit recently. Learn more about this team and their unorthodox strategy here. HT: Thom Rainer who has a number of reflections and lessons that may be helpful to pastors and church leaders.
- Just because everyone else is doing it a certain way, doesn’t mean you should too.
- Stats and trends are important.
- Creativity often comes from necessity.
- Read books that make you think a little bit differently.
- All the little things add up.
- There will be complainers.
Check Rainer’s blog for a further description of each of these lessons.
I loved what one commenter (Josh) said at the blog, “Next lesson: a little aggressiveness goes a long way. Many leaders and many churches are just too safe. It takes a green light mentality to get the gospel to all nations.”
Yes! Amen! And well said!